Below you will find a reminder about a few important things regarding epidemiological situation.
1. Please be reminded about the suspension of classes until 25th March 2020 – information sent to you in a separate email.
2. Please comply with the recommendations included in the Rector’s Directive no 20/2020 (pay special attention to §7) and 22/2020 (the content of the Directive will be sent to you once it’s translated).
3. Please refrain from ANY TRAVELS in the following weeks.
4. In order to limit epidemiological risk please handle all of you matters (including the administrative ones at the University) via telephone or email.
5. We appeal to you for using only verified sources of information on coronavirus, which you will find e.g. by calling a free NFZ hotline 800-190-590.
6. We remind you to observe hygiene rules (including thorough hand washing).
The suspension of classes that we are introducing from tomorrow is not synonymous with the total suspension of teaching and university activities.
This is not free time, but a period that should be spent on learning or own work.
We emphasize that the next few days are a quarantine time that you should spend at place of temporary residence so as not to infect others.
We must all show responsibility and remember that failure to comply with the above principles exposes not only us, but also others, to the risk of contracting coronavirus.
Director of Administrative Center for Studies in English
Prof. Sebastian Kłosek, MD, DMD, PhD
Vice-Dean for Studies in English
Faculty of Medicine
Medical University of Lodz